Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) is the most common error that occurs on the Windows machine. This is so frustrating because you cannot do anything with your computer while you get this error. You just have to sit idly until the computer collects the error messages and finishes rebooting. Video scheduler internal error is one of the Blue Screen Of Death errors.
Often this issue arises when we install new hardware and software on the computer that causes conflict with the graphic cards. There are many ways to fix the error, you just need to follow this article carefully. We’ve compiled some methods in today’s article to solve video scheduler internal error.
- 1 Causes For Video Scheduler Internal Error:-
- 2 Fixes For Video Scheduler Internal Error:-
- 3 Final Words:-
Causes For Video Scheduler Internal Error:-
Before we jump to the first solution, it is essential to know about the causes of video scheduler internal error. Go through some common reasons for the video scheduler’s internal error given below.
1. Issues With The Graphic Card:-
Graphics card issues can be arises due to both software and hardware problem. Usually, the outdated and corrupt graphics card comes under software issues. But faulty graphic card issues come under the hardware, which needs to be replaced with the new one.
2. Corrupted System Files:-
Oftentimes this is hard to find out the reason for corrupted system files. Maybe system files got corrupted with the installation of new software or the presence of any malware files. Sudden power off can also corrupt the system files.
3. Malware Attacks:-
Hackers who want to get access to unauthorized systems usually create malware. Malware is a big threat to your privacy, also reasons for the various errors.
4. New Hardware Or Software Changes:-
Any new hardware peripherals connected to the computer may not be comfortable with the computer. Also, newly installed software can also conflict with your system which will cause the BSOD error.
Fixes For Video Scheduler Internal Error:-
Below are some easy fixes you can try to fix video scheduler internal error, Try them one by one and find out which ones work for you.
1. Update Graphics Card:-
Your computer’s graphics card may be corrupted or have some bugs which cause the video scheduler internal error. Go through these steps to update the graphics card:-
- Head to the start menu and type Device Manager.
- Under Device manager window click on Display Adapters.
- Right-click on the name of the Display Adapters and click on the Update Software Driver.
- Choose “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- keep some patience, until Windows finds the new update and download it automatically for you.
- Once the process is complete, restart the computer and checks whether your problem got resolved or not?
2. Check System Files And Hard Drive:-
Corrupt system files or faulty hardware can be a reason for BSOD. Here is how to check the system file and hard drive on Windows.
How To Perform Hard Disk Check:-
- Run the Command Prompt as administrator.
- Type chkdsk /f /r command in Command prompt.
- Type Y to confirm that you want to run a check on the hard disk. The next time when the system restarts hard drive will get checked.
- Restart the computer to perform a hard disk scan.
Run System File Check:-
- Open command prompt in administrator mode.
- Type the subsequent command in CMD and hit enter.
- Give Windows some time to identify the corrupted system file. If there are any corrupted system files found, Windows will automatically fix them.
3. Boot In Safe Mode:-
Whenever Blue Screen Of Death arises, Window tries to fix the problem over and over again. Because of BSOD Window got stuck in the loop of restarts. Boot in safe mode is an effective solution to get rid of this problem.
These steps will help to boot Windows in safe mode.
- Create a bootable drive and attach it to the computer, restart your PC and enter the BIOS mode. You can enter into the BIOS mode easily by holding the pre-assigned keys.
- To enter into the Windows Installation Screen, select the bootable device.
- On the installation screen, choose to Repair Your Computer option.
- Navigate to the Choose an option>Troubleshoot>Advanced Setting>Startup settings.
- Press the F4 key to boot in the safe mode.
4. Update Windows:-
Even after following the given repair methods, not able to fix the problem then it’s time to update Window. Windows update will replace all the corrupted or missing drivers with the new one.
- Go to the Windows Setting and click on Update & Security.
- Under the Windows Update menu, tap on Check for updates.
- Click on Install Update to start downloading Windows updates.
- Restart your computer to install updates.
5. Run Antivirus:-
If the problem still remains the same, then maybe your system is affected by the virus or malware. This malware can interrupt Windows from performing the basic task. You need to run the full scan to identify and remove viruses.
- Run the antivirus program. We’re going to use Windows Defender to perform a full scan.
- Under the Scan option, select the full and click on Scan now.
- A full scan will take some depending on the volume of the data stored on your PC. Once the scan is complete, if any malware or virus appears, remove them.
Those were the methods by which you can get rid of this BSOD error. You can also get rid of the video scheduler internal error by undoing the changes recently made to your PC. For instance, if you’ve recently installed software, or connected any hardware to the computer. Then try to uninstall the software and remove the recently attached hardware.
If any of your friends are facing this problem, then share this article with them. If you face any problem following the above solutions, feel free to mention it in the comment section.